- (countable) A system of rules and principles for speaking and writing a language.
- (linguistics) (uncountable) The study of the internal structure of words (morphology) and the use of words in the construction of phrases and sentences (syntax).
- (countable) A book describing the rules of grammar of a language.
- (computing theory) (countable) A formal system specifying the syntax of a language.
- (in linguistics): morpho-syntax (from the relationship between morphology and syntax)
7 letters in word "grammar": A A G M M R R.
No anagrams for grammar found in this word list.
Words found within grammar: